All members must:
- play within the rules, regulations and requirements of the sport.
- welcome new members, volunteers, and connected participation and cooperate with members, connected participants, colleagues, coaches, officials and administrators already in the sport.
respect the use of facilities and equipment provided.
- respect the officials and their decisions.
- respect the game, the team and yourself.
- be attentive at all training and coaching sessions.
- work equally hard for yourself and your team - both will then benefit.
- offer support and encouragement to your teammates.
- make every effort to attend all practices and games if you wish to compete with the team. Some conflicts are inevitable, but they should be rare. - If you are unable to attend a practice or game, you must let your coach know in advance.
- show up for practices and games on time and with the proper uniform and equipment.
- pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- display modesty in victory and graciousness in defeat.
- not consume alcohol or take illegal substances immediately prior to or while participating in the sport.
Upon joining the Northampton Falcons Basketball Club, the club reserves full rights to use any media resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes to help achieve the programs' aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. if you do not wish to have your image or name used in any of the above they can be removed from the website or social networks at request or for printed publications we will check on a case by case basis before publication.